Wagner Sharp is an amazing Tube Guitar Preamp created by Nikolai “NickCrow” Voronin. What can I say – it almost sounds as real stuff 🙂 For better effect, you can insert some guitar cabinet emulation plug-in (for example Voxengo Boogex) after Wagner Sharp.
* Cut Low / High – input High Pass and Low Pass filters.
* Drive – Determines the amount of gain applied by the preamp.
* Bass, Middle, Freq, Treble – Tone Stack gain controls, freq – middle frequency tune.
* Volume – Output level. When light red led – decrease volume value.
* Quality – Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling).
SampleRate always have a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host (if supported by host).
* Power – Switch plug-in in bypass mode.
Here’s the little demo below (not mine 😉 ) using Wagner Sharp
Download: Nick Crow Wagner Sharp