I've utilized in this video the most effective plugins, hardware and software synthesizers for deeper understanding the process. What I explain here is not a gospel truth. This is only my vision of some aspects in sound recording and here I propose just one of the possible ways for achievement the good quality.The video contains:
1. Basic skills of equalization
2. Main principles of equalization
3. Frequencies conflicts and instrument groups
4. Main principles of compression
5. A little bit about mastering
6. A little maximizing hint
7. Fat sound. Three methods of making kick drum.
8. Fat sound. Fat and pumping bass.
9. Fat sound. Synth double track.
10. Fat sound. Unreal wide bass.
11. Fat sound. Percussion and cymbals processing.
12. Virtual Room Hints. Main principles.
13. Virtual Room Hints. 5 reverberation hints.
14. 10 advices from Andi Vax
What do I think ? At the beginning it's not the easiest task to understand an author specific accent but after few minutes you'll get used to it :) The video lasts 1 hour and it's really amazing that people are doing such videos for free.