Indaba Music offers another interesting remix competition.
Mixing engineer Ken Lewis is, hands down, one of the best in the business. He's worked with a veritable "who's-who" in the industry, including mixing and production for Lenny Kravitz, Usher, and Kanye West. With several Grammys and dozens of platinum records under his belt, Ken's ear for music is second to none. Now, Ken poses a truly challenging test — an all out mix-off. Take the dry stems from G-Note Records/G-Unit Records artist Lea's newest single "November Skies (11/11/11)", which was written, produced, and mixed by Ken and his writing partner Brent Kolatalo.
The 1st Place Winner, as chosen by the Judges from all of the submissions, will:
- Have a video chat consult session with Ken Lewis
- Be spotlighted in an upcoming print issue of Electronic Musician
- Receive a Lexicon PCM Reverb Bundle
- Receive the complete IK Multimedia plugin offering
- Receive a plugin bundle from Plugin Alliance
- Receive a course bundle from Audio School Online
More info: Ken Lewis Mixing Contest